Limited to only 25 pieces worldwide, the Marco Chronograph came to life in close collaboration with a dear friend of ours who is a veteran in the watch industry. Meticulously crafted by revered watch makers in Augsburg, Germany, of premium quality Swiss components, the Bauhaus style watch embodies timeless understated luxury. Paired with a first of its kind handmade full-grain organic leather strap, the Chronograph is the perfect companion no matter the occasion.
• Limited to 25 pieces worldwide
• Movement: Caliber 5030D of the Swiss traditional manufacturer Ronda
• Diameter: 40,5mm
• Glass: The hardest watch glass in the world. Scratch resistant sapphire glass with anti-reflective coating from Switzerland
• Case: Classic 316L brushed stainless steel case from Switzerland
• Case Height: 7,3mm
• Case Weight: 48g
• Accuracy: -10/+20 sec/month
• Water Resistance: 3ATM
• Dial: White, Metal from Switzerland
• Hands: Black, Metal from Switzerland
• Functions: Hours, minutes, central chronograph seconds, small seconds, 12 hour counter, 30 minute counter, ADD and SPLIT
• Standard Battery Life: ca. 54 month
• Leather: First of its kind certified (Biokreis, ECARF and IVN) organic leather strap handmade in Germany. Click here to find out more about our organic watch straps.
• Clasp: 316L stainless steel clasp
• Strap Length: 114/82mm
• Strap Thickness: 2,7mm
• Lug Width: 21mm
Quartz watches are very durable and don’t require any special care. However, there is a little trick to make the most of the battery life time. The battery is claimed to last about 54 months in normal conditions, but if you are not going to wear your watch for a while, the watch has a power saving mechanism when the stem is pulled out. The reduction of battery consumption is approximately 70%.
For the leather, please use our organic leather cream every once in a while to keep the strap nourished. That way, it will last for many years to come. Learn more about how to care for your leathers products here.
+49 (0) 211 97531929 oder schicken Sie uns eine Email.